Private individuals cannot import food.
For clearance, the receiver must attend customs for clearance or the receiver is to appoint a broker for clearance on their behalf.
Invoices must be marked correctly, Ukraine customs have strict requirements.
You MUST have minimum of 3 copies of original invoices ( They must have company stamps for signed originals )
- Sender’s detailed address and phone number.
- Receiver’s detailed address and phone number.
- Detailed goods description for each individual item. (General description like samples and gift or personal things is not acceptable)
- Quantity of each commodity, mentioned on the invoice.
- Value per unit (preferably in hard currencies such as EUR, USD)
- Customs Tariff number.
- Total value of goods (preferably in hard currency such as EUR, USD). “No commercial value” will NOT be accepted by Customs.
- Terms of Delivery.
- Freight charges, mentioned as a separate item in Invoice.
- Country of preferential origin.
Parcel with a value over EUR 100, 00 must preferably be accompanied with original Certificate(s) of Origin
Individual consignments sent with DHl only travel up to cities of Kyiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Odesa, Kharkiv, Mariupo, Donetsk, Simferopol and Liviv.
Click below for Carrier destination information:
Please do not hesitate to contact our customer services team for assistance/clarification.